Customer Service Coordinator
We are building two of the fastest-growing career websites in the world. We went from 0 to 40 million yearly readers in just 4 years! 🚀
We started out as InterviewMe, now the #1 career site in Poland. Then, we went on to conquer the world with Zety, and we want you to do it with us!
We’re developing the best online resume builder on earth, and you can read our career advice on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
Also, we are a part of the BOLD family - a global provider of products and tools for over 20 million job seekers a month. Together with the international team, we provide support for candidates in 4 offices around the world: San Francisco, Puerto Rico, India, and Warsaw.
If you want to gain international experience and build a world in which a candidate can apply for job offers with a single click, this is your dream job!
Why join us?👇
We have a team of 60+ gifted and dedicated people. We are looking for A-players with exceptional skills and a winning attitude.
What do we offer? A great workplace for world dominators: strong company culture based on fast growth, autonomy and transparency. You will work in an exciting and challenging environment and you will have a lot of freedom solving problems that affect millions of our users.
You will have super ambitious goals and access to the best tools and technologies. You will learn a lot along the way, and every day you will see the results of your ideas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Perform a daily analysis of external and internal agents.
- Provide recommendations for improvement for call flow, QA guidelines, and training.
- Assist with identifying agents not meeting QA standards and recommend necessary coaching.
- Evaluate verbal and written customer interactions.
- Provide quality performance feedbacks to Customer Support Agents.
- Cooperate with the CS team in Puerto Rico.
- Analyze and improve operational and business metrics.
- Support the development of internal quality and compliance documentation.
- Support supervisors and management in the area of Customer Experience.
- Cooperate with the training team in the area of quality improvements and training/coaching sessions.
- Experience in providing quality feedbacks in a Customer Service environment.
- Proven knowledge of call centre business.
- Cultural awareness and appropriate sensitivity in workings across multiple countries.
- Willingness to work with outsourced partners.
- Fluent English.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Very strong learning capabilities, self-driven approach.
- High level of customer orientation, dedicated “can do” attitude.
- Prioritize, plan work activities, using time efficiently, demonstrating accuracy to ensure quality.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment.
Nice to have's
- Experience with a B2C subscription business/product.
- French or German or Portuguese or Italian.
- Experience with retention-centred projects.
- Experience with SaaS products.
- Experience with Mixpanel.
What do we offer?
Culture of growth and development. Want to improve your skills? Go for it! We have a big training budget because personal growth matters a lot to us.
Visible results of your work. Are you keen on taking responsibility? Let's make your ideas come true!
Ambitious challenges. If you're in love with problem-solving and improving things, we'll give you space and the best tools to do that.
Career path. Do you always set ambitious goals for yourself? Cool :) We combine them with clear seniority levels and remuneration.
Medical package and a MultiSport card. We believe that good health is essential, so we'll give you everything necessary to stay well and in shape!
- Open communication, transparency, and teamwork. You will get frequent and honest feedback. We are super transparent with our business decisions.
- A comfortable office with a great atmosphere, a well-integrated team, dogs and a kitchen full of snacks and drinks - far from corporate cubicles and water coolers.
4 000 - 6 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B contract)
3 300 - 5 000 PLN gross (employment contract)
By clicking "Apply" I express my consent to processing my personal data included in my job offer by Bold PL sp. z o.o. or for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-165, ul. Zamenhofa 5/3 places and processes my personal data in its database.