We are the Polish branch of the BOLD family and build the largest career websites in the world with our colleagues from San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. InterviewMe & Zety are one of our brands, and the tools we provide are used by over 20 million candidates per month!
We’re developing the best online resume builder on earth, and you can read our career advice on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We are constantly growing and because of that, we are looking for A-players to join our team of 100+ dedicated people!
How do we work?
- We’re using best-in-class marketing automation and analytics tools.
- We work in flexible working hours.
- We have daily team meetings.
- Our point of reference is the Company Roadmap, JIRA, and our team and individual OKRTs (Objectives, Key Results, Tasks), which we plan every quarter.
- We have regular meetings with the team leader where we talk about progress, plans, and development opportunities - this is the time for you!
- Every 6 months, during the performance review, we discuss the two previous quarters. We have the opportunity to evaluate not only our work but also the work of our leader.
You will learn how to:
- Track everything and use that knowledge to support marketing automation and business growth.
- Master A/B testing process - we are conducting dozens of tests simultaneously.
- Conduct advanced analyses, starting from identifying behavioral patterns, forecasting user lifetime value, and detecting anomalies.
- Independently select the appropriate tools to address specific problems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Exploring data to find actionable insights and make marketing automation recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, long-term trends, user segmentation, regression models, and more.
- Setting up, analyzing, and promoting good practices for A/B tests and multivariate experiments.
- Supporting decision-making process in the area of product development, business operations, and acquisition.
- Building dependable data pipelines and automated reporting to surface metrics.
- Synthesizing and communicating insights during the project development process.
- Conducting continuous analyses aimed at providing business insights, identifying anomalies, and optimizing processes.
- Developing the necessary hard and soft skills to become a full-fledged member of a high-performing customer engagement team.
You’ll be a perfect fit if you have:
- 2+ years of experience doing quantitative analysis for an e-commerce or technology company.
- Proficiency using SQL. Knowledge of relational databases.
- Experience with R or Python.
- Fluent English.
- Experience with large datasets and the ability to optimize queries.
- Deep understanding of statistics (distributions, probability theory, hypothesis testing).
- Ability to explain advanced analytical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Strong business acumen with an understanding of how to move company metrics.
- Degree in Math, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or other quantitative fields.
Nice to have's
- Experience with ETL, Modeling/Machine Learning, Redshift, Google Analytics 360.
- Data visualization skills (Google Data Studio, Power BI, or other).
- Experience with Web and Product Analytics (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Amplitude, or other).
- Experience with email marketing tools.
- Proven experience in automatic integration with remote data sources (APIs, remote SQL DBs, GCP, Amazon).
- Knowledge of Segment.io and GTM.
- Experience in cooperating with co-workers abroad.
- STEM education.
What we can offer you:
Training budget - after completing your trial period, you get access to a budget that you can spend on conferences, books, courses - everything that will allow you to develop further.
Flexible working hours - we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon - you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
Remote work - for the moment we don’t have any office, so we are open to full remote candidates (from Poland). However, once we go back to having the room space, and if you would like to work on-site, you will be able to do so.
Equipment and Internet Program - the company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a laptop and necessary accessories we provide all employees with by default).
Language lessons - you can sign for English/German/Polish/Spanish/French or Italian classes organized by the company.
Wellness and mental health programs (Yoga classes twice a month and access to Modern Health app that offers individual sessions with psychologist and/or coach).
Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card.
If you want to be a part of our team let us know by sending your resume using the link below!
PS. CV in English is required. Applications without it will not be considered.
By clicking "Apply for this job " you choose to participate in the recruitment process conducted by Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-032, ul. Przeskok 2. To learn more about your personal data processing please click here.