IT Support Specialist
We are the Polish branch of the BOLD family and build the largest career websites in the world with our colleagues from San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. InterviewMe & Zety are one of our brands, and the tools we provide are used by over 20 million candidates per month!
We’re developing the best online resume builder on earth, and you can read our career advice on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We are constantly growing and because of that, we are looking for A-players to join our team of 100+ dedicated people!
What does the IT Support Specialist do at Bold?
Your main goal will be to provide technical support to end-users and help them solve challenges related to computer systems or cloud platforms. You will be also helping us maintain and improve our computer network as well as manage our local office infrastructure. You will be interacting with people, communicating highly technical concepts to non-technical users, and switching between different tasks and priorities
You will learn:
- How to prioritize your tasks in an efficient way.
- How to quickly adapt to changes.
- New technologies.
How do we work?
- Our points of reference are Jira and OKRTs (Objectives, Key Results, Tasks), which we plan every quarter for our team and individually.
- In our everyday work, we take advantage of many technologies like Google Console, Desktop Central, McAfee Server ePO, Jira, Slack, Zoom, etc.
- We have regular meetings with the team leader where we talk about progress, plans, and development opportunities - this is the time for you!
- Every 6 months, during the performance review, we discuss the two previous quarters. We have the opportunity to evaluate not only our work but also the work of our leader.
Your daily tasks:
- Provide end-user support in person or via phone, e-mail, or chat with our employees.
- Manage service requests in our internal help desk system, respond to messages and resolve issues according to the SLAs.
- Manage assets inventory, warranties, and service agreements.
- Software setup and maintenance.
- Purchase and procurement of devices.
- Administration of cloud-based applications.
- Maintain network and office infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network-related issues.
- Manage conference room technologies and remote access systems.
- Recommend and administer upgrades & patches to applications and equipment.
- Mobile device configuration based on iOS and Android systems.
- 1+ years of experience in an IT support position.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to set up, configure and troubleshoot laptops, desktops, peripherals, and printers.
- Prioritization skills to ensure the highest levels of support.
- Will & readiness to transfer technical knowledge to non-technical personnel.
- Knowledge of Windows, Mac OS, and Linux operating systems.
- Ability to manage and configure network devices: routers, switches, firewalls, access points, etc.
- Knowledge of antivirus software (i.e. Avast, McAfee).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office or Google Suite platform
What we can offer you:
Equipment and Internet Program - the company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a MacBook Pro 16" and necessary accessories we provide all employees with by default).
Training budget - after completing your trial period, you get access to a budget that you can spend on conferences, books, courses - everything that will allow you to develop further.
Flexible working hours - we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon - you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
Remote work - for the moment we don’t have any office, so, for now, we are working remotely. However, once we go back to having the room space, we would like you to join us.
Language lessons - you can sign for English/German/Polish/Spanish/French or Italian classes organized by the company.
Wellness and mental health programs (Yoga classes twice a month and access to Modern Health app that offers individual sessions with psychologist and/or coach).
Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card.
CV in English is required. Applications without it will not be considered.
By clicking "Apply for this job " you choose to participate in the recruitment process conducted by Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-032, ul. Przeskok 2. To learn more about your personal data processing please click.