We are the Polish branch of the BOLD family and build the largest career websites in the world with our colleagues from San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. InterviewMe & Zety are one of our brands, and the tools we provide are used by over 20 million candidates per month!
We’re developing the best online resume builder on earth, and you can read our career advice on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We are constantly growing and because of that, we are looking for A-players to join our team of 100+ dedicated people!
We manage our ultra-light career blogs where the main emphasis is on loading speed and SEO, our sophisticated feature-packed CV builder as well as new retention applications, that will extend our product offer written according to the highest market standards. We adapt technologies and solutions to the relevant requirements so that they don’t limit us in any way.
In our everyday work, we take advantage of many technologies e.g.: JS (ES6), React, Sass and ImmutableJS, ESLint, Storybook, Docker, Express, GraphQL + Kubernetes. Our methodology of choice is Git-flow, every modification is subject to a Code Review.
How do we work?
- Our points of reference are Jira and OKRTs (Objectives, Key Results, Tasks), which we plan every quarter for our team and individually.
- We work in one-week sprints.
- We have regular meetings with the team leader where we talk about progress, plans, and development opportunities - this is the time for you!
- Every 6 months, during the performance review, we discuss the two previous quarters. We have the opportunity to evaluate not only our work but also the work of our leader.
What you will learn?
- Building Single Page Applications used by millions of users.
- Building a React application within microservices infrastructure built on Docker & Kubernetes.
- Integrating with GraphQL API & optimizing the speed of applications.
- Optimizing performance of Single Page Applications.
Would you like to learn more about the IT Team? Check out our team's website.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creation and development of new Frontend applications.
- Maintaining and developing existing applications.
- Participation in dailies, plannings, retrospectives & refinements.
- Research and implementation of new libraries & technologies.
- Code reviews.
- Constant code optimization.
- Support in creating and developing applications for various brands - InterviewMe, Zety, ResumeLab, ZenResume, and others.
We are looking for someone with:
- 3+ years of Front-end Developer experience (Mid or Senior).
- Great knowledge of: HTML5, CSS3, SASS (Scss) and Responsive Web Design (RWD) / mobile-first.
- Great knowledge of JS (ES6), React JS and GIT version control system, Git flow.
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Good English skills in both speaking and writing.
- Sense of aesthetics, pixel-perfect approach.
What we can offer you:
Equipment and Internet Program - the company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a MacBook Pro 16" and necessary accessories we provide all employees with by default).
Training budget - after completing your trial period, you get access to a budget that you can spend on conferences, books, courses - everything that will allow you to develop further.
Flexible working hours - we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon - you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
Remote work - for the moment we don’t have any office, so we are open to full remote candidates (from Poland). However, once we go back to having the room space, and if you would like to work on-site, you will be able to do so.
Language lessons - you can sign for English/German/Polish/Spanish/French or Italian classes organized by the company.
Wellness and mental health programs (Yoga classes twice a month and access to Modern Health app that offers individual sessions with psychologist and/or coach).
Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card.
If you want to be a part of our team let us know by sending your resume using the link below!
By clicking "Apply for this job " you choose to participate in the recruitment process conducted by Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-032, ul. Przeskok 2. To learn more about your personal data processing please click here.