We are building two of the fastest-growing career websites in the world. We went from 0 to 40 million yearly readers in just 4 years! 🚀
We started out as InterviewMe, now the #1 career site in Poland. Then, we went on to conquer the world with Zety, and we want you to do it with us!
We’re developing the best online resume builder on earth, and you can read our career advice on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
Also, we are a part of the BOLD family - a global provider of products and tools for over 20 million job seekers a month. Together with the international team, we provide support for candidates in 4 offices around the world: San Francisco, Puerto Rico, India, and Warsaw.
If you want to gain international experience and build a world in which a candidate can apply for job offers with a single click, this is your dream job!
Why join us?👇
We have a team of 70+ gifted and dedicated people. We are looking for A-players with exceptional skills and a winning attitude.
What do we offer? A great workplace for world dominators: strong company culture based on fast growth, autonomy and transparency. You will work in an exciting and challenging environment and you will have a lot of freedom solving problems that affect millions of our users.
You will have super ambitious goals and access to the best tools and technologies. You will learn a lot along the way, and every day you will see the results of your ideas.
What will you learn in this position?
- Building Single Page Applications used by millions of users
- Building a React application within microservices infrastructure built on Docker & Kubernetes
- Integrating with GraphQL API & optimizing the speed of applications
- Optimizing performance of Single Page Applications
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creation and development of new Frontend applications
- Maintaining and development of existing applications
- Participation in dailies, plannings, retrospectives & refinements
- Research and implementation of new libraries & technologies
- Code reviews
- Constant code optimization
- Support in creating and developing applications for various brands - InterviewMe, Zety, ResumeLab, ZenResume, and others
- 3+ years of Front-end Developer experience, (Mid or Senior)
- Great knowledge of: HTML5, CSS3, SASS (Scss) and Responsive Web Design (RWD) / mobile-first
- Great knowledge of JS (ES6)
- Great knowledge of React JS
- Experience with REST APIs
- Great knowledge of GIT version control system, Git flow
- Good English skills in both speaking and writing,
- Very strong learning capabilities, self-driven approach, high autonomy in assigned tasks.
- Sense of aesthetics, pixel-perfect approach.
- Knowledge of GraphQL
- Experience and knowledge of Node.js & Express
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge of microservices architecture
- Experience with Atlassian software (Jira, Confluence & Bitbucket)
- Experience in working in an Agile environment
What do we offer?
- Culture of growth and development. Want to improve your skills? Go for it! We have a big training budget because personal growth matters a lot to us.
- Visible results of your work. Are you keen on taking responsibility? Let's make your ideas come true!
- Ambitious challenges. If you're in love with problem-solving and improving things, we'll give you space and the best tools to do that.
- Career path. Do you always set ambitious goals for yourself? Cool. 🙂 We combine them with clear seniority levels and remuneration.
- Medical package and a MultiSport card. We believe that good health is essential, so we'll give you everything necessary to stay well and in shape!
- Open communication, transparency, and teamwork. You will get frequent and honest feedback. We are super transparent with our business decisions.
- A comfortable office with a great atmosphere, a well-integrated team, dogs, and a kitchen full of snacks and drinks - far from corporate cubicles and water coolers.
14 000 - 20 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B contract)
11 600 - 16 600 PLN gross (employment contract)
By clicking "Apply" I express my consent to processing my personal data included in my job offer by Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-032, ul. Przeskok 2 for recruitment purposes.