Marketing Automation Specialist
We are the Polish branch of the BOLD family and build the largest career websites in the world with our colleagues from San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. InterviewMe & Zety are one of our brands, and the tools we provide are used by over 20 million candidates per month!
We’re developing the best online resume builder on earth, and you can read our career advice on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We are constantly growing and because of that, we are looking for A-players to join our team of 100+ dedicated people!
How do we work?
- We’re using best-in-class marketing automation tools.
- We work in flexible working hours.
- We have daily team meetings.
- Our point of reference is the Company Roadmap, JIRA, and our team and individual OKRTs (Objectives, Key Results, Tasks), which we plan every quarter.
- We have regular meetings with the team leader where we talk about progress, plans, and development opportunities - this is the time for you!
- Every 6 months, during the performance review, we discuss the two previous quarters. We have the opportunity to evaluate not only our work but also the work of our leader.
You will learn how to:
- Optimize CVR of your automated journeys.
- Master A/B testing process - we are conducting dozens of tests simultaneously.
- Working on multiple brands and marketing automation projects - every team member has their own portfolio.
- Manage complex marketing automation projects, working with internal and external stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Optimize existing marketing automation campaigns.
- Implement new, international marketing automation programs and campaigns.
- Introduce new channels and touchpoints to communicate with customers.
- Own cross-team, cross-office projects.
- Execute and develop our newsletters.
- Report on campaign performance and suggest improvements.
- Proactively benchmark competitors as well as best-of-breed SaaS industry email campaigns.
You’ll be a perfect fit if you have:
- Email marketing knowledge and best practices.
- Track record of projects with the use of marketing automation and e-mail marketing.
- Self-driven approach, high autonomy in assigned tasks, goal orientation.
- Fluent English.
- Analytical skills.
- Customer instinct.
- Accuracy and a great eye for detail.
- Strong research skills.
- Basic understanding of email technical issues.
- Prioritize, plan work activities, using time efficiently, monitor your own work to ensure quality.
- Manage competing demands and changes in the work environment.
Nice to have's
- Experience with a B2C subscription business/product.
- Experience with Iterable
- Experience with B2C SaaS marketing.
- Experience with Mixpanel, Amplitude or Google Analytics.
- Experience with eData or other deliverability management tools.
- International projects.
- HTML and CSS knowledge.
- Experience with mobile push.
- Experience with social media marketing.
What we can offer you:
Training budget - after completing your trial period, you get access to a budget that you can spend on conferences, books, courses - everything that will allow you to develop further.
Flexible working hours - we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon - you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
Remote work - for the moment we don’t have any office, so we are open to full remote candidates (from Poland). However, once we go back to having the room space, and if you would like to work on-site, you will be able to do so.
Equipment and Internet Program - the company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a laptop and necessary accessories we provide all employees with by default).
Language lessons - you can sign for English/German/Polish/Spanish/French or Italian classes organized by the company.
Wellness and mental health programs (Yoga classes twice a month and access to Modern Health app that offers individual sessions with psychologist and/or coach).
Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card.
If you want to be a part of our team let us know by sending your resume using the link below!
PS. CV in English is required. Applications without it will not be considered.
By clicking "Apply for this job " you choose to participate in the recruitment process conducted by Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-032, ul. Przeskok 2. To learn more about your personal data processing please click here.