Marketing Automation Specialist
We are building two of the fastest-growing career websites in the world. We went from 0 to 40 million yearly readers in just 4 years! 🚀
We started out as InterviewMe, now the #1 career site in Poland. Then, we went on to conquer the world with Zety, and we want you to do it with us!
We’re developing the best online resume builder on earth, and you can read our career advice on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
Also, we are a part of the BOLD family - a global provider of products and tools for over 20 million job seekers a month. Together with the international team, we provide support for candidates in 4 offices around the world: San Francisco, Puerto Rico, India, and Warsaw.
If you want to gain international experience and build a world in which a candidate can apply for job offers with a single click, this is your dream job!
Why join us?👇
We have a team of 60+ gifted and dedicated people. We are looking for A-players with exceptional skills and a winning attitude.
What do we offer? A great workplace for world dominators: strong company culture based on fast growth, autonomy and transparency. You will work in an exciting and challenging environment and you will have a lot of freedom solving problems that affect millions of our users.
You will have super ambitious goals and access to the best tools and technologies. You will learn a lot along the way, and every day you will see the results of your ideas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Optimize existing marketing automation campaigns.
- Execute and develop our newsletters.
- Implement new, international marketing automation programs and campaigns.
- Introduce new channels and touchpoints to communicate with customers.
- Own cross-team, cross-office projects.
- Report on campaign performance and suggest improvements.
- Proactively benchmark competitors as well as best of breed SaaS industry email campaigns.
You’ll be a perfect fit if you have:
- Email marketing knowledge and best practices.
- Track record of projects with the use of marketing automation and e-mail marketing.
- Self-driven approach, high autonomy in assigned tasks, goal orientation.
- Fluent English.
- Analytical skills.
- Customer instinct.
- Accuracy and a great eye for detail.
- Strong research skills.
- Basic understanding of email technical issues.
- Prioritize, plan work activities, using time efficiently, monitor your own work to ensure quality.
- Manage competing demands and changes in the work environment.
Nice to have's
- Experience with a B2C subscription business/product.
- Experience with B2C SaaS marketing.
- Experience with Mixpanel, Amplitude or Google Analytics.
- Experience with eData or other deliverability management tools.
- International projects.
- HTML and CSS.
- Experience with mobile push.
- Experience with social media marketing.
What do we offer?
- Culture of growth and development. Want to improve your skills? Go for it! We have a big training budget because personal growth matters a lot to us.
- Visible results of your work. Are you keen on taking responsibility? Let's make your ideas come true!
- Ambitious challenges. If you're in love with problem-solving and improving things, we'll give you space and the best tools to do that.
- Career path. Do you always set ambitious goals for yourself? Cool :) We combine them with clear seniority levels and remuneration.
- Medical package and a MultiSport card. We believe that good health is essential, so we'll give you everything necessary to stay well and in shape!
- Open communication, transparency, and teamwork. You will get frequent and honest feedback. We are super transparent with our business decisions.
- A comfortable office with a great atmosphere, a well-integrated team, dogs and a kitchen full of snacks and drinks - far from corporate cubicles and water coolers.
6 000 - 11 000 PLN net (B2B contract)
5 000 - 9 100 PLN gross (employment contract)
By clicking "Apply" I express my consent to processing my personal data included in my job offer by Bold PL sp. z o.o. or for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-165, ul. Zamenhofa 5/3 places and processes my personal data in its database.