We are building two of the fastest-growing career websites in the world. We went from 0 to 40 million yearly readers in just 4 years! 🚀
We started out as InterviewMe, now the #1 career site in Poland. Then, we went on to conquer the world with Zety, and we want you to do it with us!
We’re developing the best online resume builder on earth, and you can read our career advice on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
Also, we are a part of the BOLD family - a global provider of products and tools for over 20 million job seekers a month. Together with the international team, we provide support for candidates in 4 offices around the world: San Francisco, Puerto Rico, India, and Warsaw.
If you want to gain international experience and build a world in which a candidate can apply for job offers with a single click, this is your dream job!
Why join us?👇
We have a team of 70+ gifted and dedicated people. We are looking for A-players with exceptional skills and a winning attitude.
What do we offer? A great workplace for world dominators: strong company culture based on fast growth, autonomy and transparency. You will work in an exciting and challenging environment and you will have a lot of freedom solving problems that affect millions of our users.
You will have super ambitious goals and access to the best tools and technologies. You will learn a lot along the way, and every day you will see the results of your ideas.
- Maintain a safe, reliable and efficient facility.
- Maintain compliance with all procedures, policies, and regulations.
- Plan facilities organizational structure to accommodate growth and change in priorities. Determine needs for equipment leases, purchases, and services.
- Engage in vendor relationships with Audio Visual, Furniture, Architects, Security, Cabling, Janitorial, Copier Services, etc.
- Manage department budget as well as any construction budgets, track and analyze spending trends and opportunities for savings.
- Facilitate office construction management.
- Collaborate with key staff on internal events.
- Ensure safety and security of the entire site. Through building, security develops and manage a site crisis management and business continuity plan. Respond to facilities related emergencies.
- Develop and maintain internal policies for safety and security.
- Supports and reinforces the importance of Environment, Health & Safety in the organization.
- Maintain service agreements with contractor service providers such as mechanical, electrical, custodial, security, food services, and office services.
- Analyze facilities processes and problems and identify, prioritize, coach and lead continuous improvement efforts utilizing problem-solving methods.
- 5+ years’ experience in Facility/Office management.
- Experience in managing an office of 100+.
- Experience with space planning, layouts and facilities expansion projects.
- Broad knowledge of the field with proven leadership skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates adept project management skills, including project chartering, timeline development and management of deliverables.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Able to forecast and prepare budgets.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Resourceful, adaptable and detail orientated.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Facility Management, Design or associated field.
What do we offer?
Culture of growth and development. Want to improve your skills? Go for it! We have a big training budget because personal growth matters a lot to us.
Visible results of your work. Are you keen on taking responsibility? Let's make your ideas come true!
Ambitious challenges. If you're in love with problem-solving and improving things, we'll give you space and the best tools to do that.
Career path. Do you always set ambitious goals for yourself? Cool. :) We combine them with clear seniority levels and remuneration.
Medical package and a MultiSport card. We believe that good health is essential, so we'll give you everything necessary to stay well and in shape!
- Open communication, transparency, and teamwork. You will get frequent and honest feedback. We are super transparent with our business decisions.
- A comfortable office with a great atmosphere, a well-integrated team, dogs, and a kitchen full of snacks and drinks - far from corporate cubicles and water coolers.
10 000 - 13 000 PLN net (B2B)
8 300 - 10 800 PLN gross (employment contract)
By clicking "Apply" I express my consent to processing my personal data included in my job offer by Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-032, ul. Przeskok 2 for recruitment purposes.