We are building two of the fastest-growing career websites in the world. We went from 0 to 40 million yearly readers in just 4 years! 🚀
We started out as InterviewMe, now the #1 career site in Poland. Then, we went on to conquer the world with Zety, and we want you to do it with us!
We’re developing the best online resume builder on earth, and you can read our career advice on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
Also, we are a part of the BOLD family - a global provider of products and tools for over 20 million job seekers a month. Together with the international team, we provide support for candidates in 4 offices around the world: San Francisco, Puerto Rico, India, and Warsaw.
If you want to gain international experience and build a world in which a candidate can apply for job offers with a single click, this is your dream job!
Why join us?👇
We have a team of 60+ gifted and dedicated people. We are looking for A-players with exceptional skills and a winning attitude.
What do we offer? A great workplace for world dominators: strong company culture based on fast growth, autonomy and transparency. You will work in an exciting and challenging environment and you will have a lot of freedom solving problems that affect millions of our users.
You will have super ambitious goals and access to the best tools and technologies. You will learn a lot along the way, and every day you will see the results of your ideas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create our office the best place to work in Warsaw.
- Provide relief support for facilities in managing daily activity such as vendor, equipment and furnishings management.
- Assist in the coordination of conference rooms and equipment for team members and meetings.
- Assist with reconciliation and collection of receipts and/or support documentation of corporate credit cards.
- Assist with digitization and filing of legal and vendor contracts and regularly update.
- Manage office logistics, as well as some HR and finance-related activities including invoicing, benefits enrollment, and procurement of supplies.
- Plan and coordinate internal and external events and retreats for groups of 5 to 150.
- Be the point of contact for our employees with office-related issues.
- Manage the facility including supervisory on all installations, refurbishments and fit-out processes.
- Be the point of contact for our landlord.
- Previous experience in managing the office of 100+.
- Strong project management skills.
- Be an owner. Be proactive in taking action to improve the office and processes.
- Take the initiative and drive projects through to completion.
- Perfect organization and ability to work with spreadsheets.
- The skills to network, engage and interact with all clients, guests, and participants.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
- Good oral and written skills in English.
- Previous experience in fast-growing tech companies.
What do we offer?
Culture of growth and development. Want to improve your skills? Go for it! We have a big training budget, because personal growth matters a lot to us.
Visible results of your work. Are you keen on taking responsibility? Let's make your ideas come true!
Ambitious challenges. If you're in love with problem-solving and improving things, we'll give you space and the best tools to do that.
Career path. Do you always set ambitious goals for yourself? Cool. 🙂 We combine them with clear seniority levels and remuneration.
Medical package and a MultiSport card. We believe that good health is essential, so we'll give you everything necessary to stay well and in shape!
- Open communication, transparency, and teamwork. You will get frequent and honest feedback. We are super transparent with our business decisions.
- A comfortable office with a great atmosphere, a well-integrated team, dogs, and a kitchen full of snacks and drinks - far from corporate cubicles and water coolers.
6 600 - 7 500 PLN gross (employment contract)
8 000 - 9 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B contract)
By clicking "Apply" I express my consent to processing my personal data included in my job offer by Bold PL sp. z o.o. or for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-165, ul. Zamenhofa 5/3 places and processes my personal data in its database.