We are the Polish branch of the BOLD family and build the largest career websites in the world with our colleagues from San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. BOLD walks with the job seeker through every phase of the job search process. Our award-winning resume and cover letter builders have helped millions of job seekers in more than 180 countries create the application materials they need to succeed.
Bold’s brands have a presence across the globe and Bold is continuing to build its international offerings and serve millions of job seekers.
We’re developing the best online resume builder on earth, and you can read our career advice on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We are constantly growing and because of that, we are looking for A-players to join our team!
What does the UI Designer do at Bold PL?
Here’s the thing – we already have a badass team of UX designers, Product Managers, Product Analysts, and Developers that work on 5+ global brands. The hurdle starts when all of those well-crafted user flows, experiment hypotheses, and new product brands need to be transformed into pixel-perfect, visually appealing pieces of art.
This is where you come in. As a UI Designer, you’ll join one of our product squads, where you’ll work hand in hand with UX Designer, Product Manager, and Product Analyst. Within the squad, you’ll iterate the designs from initial sketches and prototypes to hi-fidelity projects. You’ll own the entire UI phase to make sure that all user flows and wireframes are perfectly designed and handed off to our developers.
Your daily tasks:
- Participating in the team’s daily standups, bi-weekly refinements, plannings, and retrospectives.
- Owning the entire UI phase of the project, while working closely with a Product Manager, UX Designer, and Product Analyst to improve key business metrics.
- Crafting visual and interaction elements whilst considering responsive layouts, accessibility, iconography, typography, and motion.
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Maintain and develop our Design System held on the Figma and Storybook.
Technologies we use:
- Adobe Suite
- HotJar / FullStory
We are looking for someone with:
- 2+ years of experience in designing complex digital interfaces (preferably SaaS).
- Familiar with creating and maintaining design systems and style guides.
- Knowledge in the application of information design, visual hierarchy, and interaction design.
- Awareness of design trends and technology, responsive design.
- Experience with rapid prototyping as a means to explore multiple design solutions.
- A great portfolio that shows deep product design skills.
- Product success-oriented mindset.
- Knowledge and understanding of product metrics.
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch.
Nice to haves:
- UX design experience.
- Prototyping tools: Principle, Flinto, ProtoPie, Axure.
- Experience designing in an Agile environment.
What we can offer you:
Training budget - after completing your trial period, you get access to a budget that you can spend on conferences, books, courses - everything that will allow you to develop further.
Equipment and Internet Program - the company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a laptop and necessary accessories we provide all employees with by default).
Flexible working hours - we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon - you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
Remote work - we are open to full remote candidates (from Poland). However, if you would like to work on-site in Warsaw, you will be able to do so.
Language lessons - you can sign for English/German/Polish/Spanish/French or Italian classes organized by the company.
Wellness and mental health programs (Yoga classes twice a month and access to Modern Health app that offers individual sessions with psychologist and/or coach).
Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card.
If you want to be a part of our team let us know by sending your resume using the link below!
By clicking "Apply for this job " you choose to participate in the recruitment process conducted by Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-032, ul. Przeskok 2. To learn more about your personal data processing please click here.