We are the Polish branch of the BOLD group, building the largest career websites in the world since 2005 with our colleagues in San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. Our products, intended to help people find and kick-start their dream careers, draw in over 20,000,000 visitors a month and have been featured in The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We're in the business of making a positive difference—and now, you can join us in helping millions of job seekers change their careers and their lives for the better.
Your daily tasks:
- Help shape and validate our products in line with user needs and business goals for B2C and B2B products.
- Work closely with IT on the best solutions for products and features.
- Gather business requirements, do market research and analyze user needs, and distill them into actionable insights. Derive hypotheses, communicate them effectively, and test them.
- Iterate designs from initial sketches and prototypes to hi-fidelity wireframes.
- Create user flows and wireframes of new features/ideas.
- Identify success criteria and KPI measures to ensure design solutions meet objectives.
- Propose best practices to create shorter feedback loops and improve the collection and synthesis of user feedback and distribution of knowledge within the business.
Technologies we use:
- 2+ years of experience designing and shipping UX (preferably for SaaS products).
- Experience working in Agile development teams.
- Experience in user-centred design thinking methodologies.
- Experience in planning and conducting user insight and testing sessions and taking action on your findings.
- Having a strong ability to articulate complex data in intuitive ways to end-users.
- Good English and Polish language skills.
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of Mixpanel.
- UI skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
Would you like to learn more about the Product Team? Check out our team's website.
What we can offer you:
Equipment and Internet Program - the company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a laptop and necessary accessories we provide all employees with by default).
Flexible working hours - we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon - you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
Remote work - we’re working remotely and have a couple of folks remote only. However, for those in Warsaw, we have an office space that anyone can use when want to.
Language lessons - you can sign for English/German/Polish/Spanish/French or Italian classes organized by the company.
Wellness and mental health programs (Yoga classes twice a month and access to Modern Health app that offers individual sessions with psychologist and/or coach).
Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card.
If you want to be a part of our team let us know by sending your resume using the link below!
By clicking "Apply for this job " you choose to participate in the recruitment process conducted by Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-032, ul. Przeskok 2. To learn more about your personal data processing please click here.